Pages

Sunday 1 April 2012

50: Long Time No Write; New Layout; New Camera

After writing the last entry I took quite a long time to recuperate. Let's face it, using this much brainpower to put words together hurts and writing the article badly damaged my unit (brain to be clear).

I will try to make updates more often now and just to make up for the lost time I totally redesigned the blog. Hope you like it.

A lot changed camera-wise: I BOUGHT A SONY NEX-5! This is the best camera ever. Didn't have a lot of time to test it thoroughly, but I already know that I will use it inseat of the two cameras that I usually carry around with me. Olympus XA series cameras and Nikon D90 will have to deal with it, because Sony NEX has the image quality and interchangeable lenses of a DSLR and the size of a compact camera.

The NEX came with a 16mm f/2.8 kit which is not bad at all, but I plan to use it with all the adaptors/lenes I can get. I have already bought a NEX>M39 adaptor to use an Industar-69 and I borrowed a TILT! adaptor for M42 lenses to use with my Raynox 35mm f/2.8. Of course, I will write about those in detail, but for now I've got some photos of the camera and lenses and several snapshots taken with those.

Sony NEX-5 + NEX>M39 + Industar-69 28mm f/2.8

Sony NEX-5 + NEX>M42 TILT + Raynox 35mm f/2.8

Samples from the TILT adaptor and Raynox: